Retribution 

I went to watch a play with a friend on Tuesday night because a church member was acting in it and we went to support her. The play was not altogether bad actually. Considering the fact that I've never been one to watch plays or musicals because they bore me, the play actually left a pleasing taste at the end of it. I enjoyed the acting the most, rather than the storyline.

So anyway, as we were waiting at the station for the tube, 2 girls stood in front of me. A cheeky smile formed on my face and I nudged my friend, asking him what he thought about the girls. He made some comments but I didn't even hear him. I asked him what he thought if I asked the girls if they would give him his number, he threatened to strangle me with his scarf and poke me with his pen.

He was so afraid of me that he stubbornly stuck his back to the girls while glaring at me. I looked beyond him and smiled at them and pointed to him with one hand with the other hand in a thumbs up.

His face was so red and his eyes as well (from glaring at me) I just laughed and laughed and laughed.

I told him, "Awww... pink looks good on your face."

When the tube came I tried to go into the same carriage as the girls but he literally shoved me to the opposite direction.

As we stood in the tube I looked at the 40ish year old woman beside me and grinned at him. As I tilted my head to her direction, he stomped on my foot.

It was the best tube ride I've had.

After a while as I continued laughing at him he suddenly bent his head towards me and told me, "By the way, did you realise, your fly is down?"

He grinned at me gleefully and added, "And pink looks good on you too. And I'm not talking about your face."

"Retribution."
He winked.

If I didn't find the entire situation so funny I might have felt embarrassed. But then again, I find myself in just one too many embarrassing situations, that once again, I fail to be embarrassed.

AHAHAHahAhAHAhaHahaHAHAHaha!!!

Ang Ee Wei...Ang Ee Wei...

It's moments like these that makes you special to me. So let's see, there's been The "dong!", The wrong SMS, some other minor Ang Ee Wei moment and now this.

I'm keeping track. When we're old and without our original tooth in tact, these will make for good bestime stories to your grandkids!

Lucky guy :P

This reminds me of that night in Mardi Gras, eh?

ahh... what's life without me eh chung ee von? it's a good thing i've learned the art of laughing at myself. if not i might have buried myself six feet under years ago.

hahahha... riz! i forgot about mardi gras! she was pretty...

This is why you always need to wear nice underwear ;)

oh yes indeed charis... and coordinate them too! black underwear when you're wearing black skirt/pants, pink ones for pink skirt/pants, etc... don't mix and match... they stand out more

:P

Post a Comment