I am feeling very very worn out today. At first I thought maybe the last two and a half weeks of push at work was the reason why my batteries felt like it was dying down. Then I remembered that this morning, I experienced a sleep paralysis about 4am.
I get this occasionally since I was a teenager. Most times it only feels like a weight pinning me down and keeps me from moving or speaking. Most times I accept that it's a normal thing that could occur if I'm too tired or stressed. Not all the time though.
This morning's incident threw me in a slightly more frenzied mode because it felt like arms with sharp claws were holding my arms down and I woke up looking at them half-fearing I would see scratches all over it. There was nothing. Thank God.
Wah! You're as round as your nephews already! Hahaha!!!
Posted by
Anonymous |
3:26 PM
oi! manners please!!
Posted by
ee |
6:00 AM