I'm suffering from a huge bruise on my left knee.
This is due to a 4 year old Korean boy from church, MinhHeong. He and his sister are both real darlings, but both can be very shy because of the different language and cultures. But because they're both so young, don't have too big a problem adjusting, just generally quite shy.
It took me 2 months worth of making faces at them when I'm sitting behind them during Sunday service for them to warm up to me. They always give me a shy apprehensive look before looking away. But as they got more and more used to me, they started breaking out in huge cheeky grins.
The only problem I have now is controlling them, because who knew that these two won-soong-yee (monkey in Korean), whose parents are the most gentle and demure people around, when pried from their shyness, would turn out to be the most cheekiest, hyperactive kids?
Yesterday, while I was talking to someone, MinhHeong grabbed my hands and jerked them strongly to make me spin him around, catching me off guard and causing both of us to fall and I landed on my left knee quite strongly though we both ended up giggling.
Apparently, they only go crazy around me. The sister goes on terrorising-mode when she gets started with me, so I try not to encourage her too much when I'm tired. But most of the time, one of their parents usually have to step in to tell them to stop bullying me. But they are really adorable. Must remember to take a picture of them when I get my camera back from my aunt's.
Is it me? Or do you tend to leave behind your camera almost all the time? What la you..
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:07 AM
it's you, all you!
it's my first time k... i either leave my camera cables behind, or camera cover, and then my camera cables again. but first time camera!
Posted by
ee |
2:32 AM
This is philosophical.
The little lesser parts that you leave behind each time, ends up being the encompassing whole eventually.
Whoa...I'm deep.
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:32 AM