I woke up late this morning and got to the service late. Have been quite tired. But after service, the kids in church completely perked me up. Every week, I spend the most time with the kids (I think).
After the evening service, the Rae children are usually the only kids in church, and I was playing with Jessica. We were pitting our weight against each other to shove the other and can you believe it, I couldn't move her!?! And she's only 7!!! She IS strong! And super competitive. She definitely inherited that from her parents.
After having to admit that she is strong and I couldn't beat her, I went to get a cup of tea and walked away from her saying, "I'm a dignified adult. I don't play with kids."
Which I thought I saw Graham W, one of the older church elders, who was standing nearby, snicker.
-_-"
Forever young
Post a Comment