
Oh no... it has all started... Lou and Apple are married, Eugene and FangFang are married, Tricia and CK are getting married, HuiMin and Leo are getting married, some people are planning to get into pre-marriage counseling, Xiao Yen has a baby boy, YeeKiat and Michelle has Emma, LeoLau has got another girl added to the family... everyone's growing up!
With all this peer pressure, shan't be shy in saying... I also wanna get married!
Hehe... of course being in Newcastle last weekend and catching up with HuiMin on her wedding plans in August has got me thinking of how I'd like my wedding (if I ever have one). If I do, it'll definitely be a small affair, and no reception in some fancy hotel. I'll probably compete with HuiMin to see who can have the cheapest wedding.
In fact, I'm thinking, I might end up asking the church to participate in my wedding actively and instead of having catered food in some fancy place... have a potluck wedding dinner in the garden of the church! :D
While I'm at that, might as well just wear a white cloth as a wedding dress also... kekeke... Aiyah. Find husband then only think lah. I mean, find boyfriend first then only think!
The picture above is Xiao Yen and her 6 months old baby, Ethan. Sooooooo faaaaat!!! But sooooooo cuuuuuteee!!! When you hold him you can feel the lovely baby fat all around him that makes you want to hug him reeeally tight. And when he laughs, he's a mirror to his dad. And he's such a good kid, never cries or makes a fuss. And when he is hungry, all he does is smack his lips together. So adowable!
I think it'll take a few more years before I catch up on the maternal instincts though, thank God!