The International 13C 

Since I'm moving out, my flatmates are starting to look for someone new to move into my room. There was one response to their advertisement of the room and it's an Italian. My Italian flatmate made a face at the thought of another Italian moving in.


Italian Flatmate: I don't want another Italian around!!

Malaysian & German Flatmate: Waaa?

Italian Flatmate: Because I don't want to talk in Italian! I want to speak English!

German Flatmate: Well, yeah, I understand. That's why I don't want a German to move in as well.

Malaysian Flatmate: Yeah, I don't want a Malaysian to move in either.


That's one of the reasons why the three of us get along so well I guess. Although my reason for not wanting another Malaysian moving in had a dual meaning. I did mean to say I wouldn't like to live with another Malaysian, but the other thing I meant was also that I didn't want another Malaysian moving in after I move out because I don't want anyone to come close replacing me!