Best Mattress of the Year 

I find it so incredibly hard to get out of bed this week. And I blame this on the Korean family I live with.

First, it's half term, which is a school break here, and the kids get up much later these days. Usually when I hear them stir and start making a lot of noise, I push myself to get out of bed just to make sure no one keeps me waiting for the toilet.

Secondly, my landlord changed my bed early this week, because his Korean friends have gone back to Korea and gave him a Korean branded bed, which is possibly the best mattress I've ever slept on. And it makes me loathe to get out of bed now, because it is just so good to wake up on such a wonderful mattress.

I also now know that the mattress in my last flat was absolutely crap.