Je t'aime Paris 


Ako and I


I've finally got highspeed broadband connected in my new flat! Long awaited day! It feels so good being able to stream music from the net, upload pictures in seconds, etc.

Just in case you're wondering about the silence, speed of life has taken off and for the first time, I've had to have a heavy dependence on an organiser, planning my week ahead in time, and cut down on a lot of my spur of the moment plans. Last minute plans are an absolute no-no now. It's a pretty big change in lifestyle for me.

I was also in Paris for the last few days with a friend from Malaysia. He was the perfect travel buddy. We spent the first day together, split off for a few hours to do our own thing the second day, and completely went separate ways on the third day. It was a great combination of having company yet having the time and space to explore our separate interests.

And to cap the weekend off, I met up with Akosua on Sunday morning, the day she left UK to go back to Paris for a short while. We thought it would be fun just to be able to say we met each other in Paris. It's funny how sometimes when you least expect it, great friendships grow.

Labels: