Malaysian week 

The month of May was very meriah indeed! The Monday evening after KC and I got back from Paris, we met up with Ezreen and husband and Razim, who so happened to be in London that week. Yes, I have many rich friends indeed.

And Shiva and KC decided to be a tag team. Shiva arrived in London a day just before KC went back to Malaysia, to make sure I'm not lonely.

I took them to Four Seasons, apparently the best roast duck ever, according to one of my ex-colleague who is a typical cinapek who loves his food. When a cinapek like him declares that it is good, you have to believe it is good.

And it was good.

Four Seasons is so popular, we were thankful we arrived there when we did, because though we had to wait for half an hour before we could get a seat, 10 minutes after we arrived, the queue of patrons suddenly ballooned and some people were told that they had to wait for more than an hour.

I never really liked duck myself, but the duck in London somehow seems fatter and more succulent than any duck you can find in Malaysia.




Shiva



Me and KC



The long awaited roast duck



Yum....




Yes, it was goooood.




See the happy face. KC was complaining the whole time about how the food in London was bad. He was finally happy to have the best meal just before he was due to leave.




Obligatory group shot outside the restaurant.



As Shiva said, it was good to be able to have a meal with friends, which meant more to me than him, because he would go back to Malaysia and meet KC again. But it was a rare blessing to have among my closest friends from ex-company to talk, catch up on news and laugh.

Labels: