Female power 

I was at the bus stop outside a friend's flat, after having some Jordanian food she cooked specially for me, and I was waiting for the bus to go home. I could see the bus a 100 years away, stopped at the red light, so it was going to be about a minute's wait for me. At the same time, I looked up at the bus sign post and saw a yellow poster stuck over it that said, "This bus stop will not be in operation from 2 June onwards."

-_-

The next bus stop was supposed to be a 100 yards ahead of the bus stop I stood at. I looked over at the other guy who stood there waiting for the same bus and I asked him in a slightly nervous tone whether he thought the bus would stop for us or not. I was gearing myself up to run for the other bus stop at that point.


Guy: Err... I think the bus will stop for us.

Me: Are you sure!?! But what if it doesn't!?!

Guy: I'm pretty sure it will. It should.

Me: Ok, if you're so sure, you wave and make sure it stops...

Guy: Err... you know, I think you should wave...

*Pause*

Me: I think you're right. *Waves hand femininely*

Bus stops.


That's strategic thinking for you.

you see how the world is tilted in favour of women? heheh.

Post a Comment