Heat wave 

The weather has been horrendous!

It has been hot hot hot this weekend, especially since I don't have the office air-conditioning to hide in! It's almost reminiscent of Taiping weather, which means it's bad.

Well, it might not be as bad as that, but in comparison to the winter weather, I'm definitely suffocating in this hot spell. Yes, I will never ever whine about cold weather anymore. Yes, I do have serious doubts about how I am now to survive in Malaysian weather.

Yesterday afternoon, a few of us were supposed to help a friend pack as he is moving away. Three guys moving about in a small room was enough, and I was told that the best way to help is to sit in a corner and entertain them so I did. The heavy breakfast and hot weather soon got me dozing while the rest of the guys packed and as my consciousness lay between a state of wakefulness and sleep, memories swam about in my head. And most of the memories were surprisingly of Taiping, especially of the time spent in my mother's side of the family.

The sound of the guys talking and moving about and the smell in the air reminded me of that, for some unknown reason.

And yes, I did entertain them by sleeping.