My Helpless Duck's lady friend has just arrived to spend the next 10 days with him and when I saw her, I tell you... I fell in love!
It's one of those moments when an instant friendship happens. I couldn't help telling him in front of her, "You've done well!" I felt so proud of Ook at that moment for having such an amazingly pretty lady friend.
As we chatted and I washed my dishes, she carefully and very thoughtfully arranged a plate full of fruits that she got Ook to buy, which was incredibly sweet of her.
Then I noticed that both of them sat around the dining table, with an air of open invitation for me to sit down and chat with them. Ook had already told me a few days ago about how he had told her about me, and she was very excited to meet me and have a good chat, so I readily made coffee and the three of us sat and had a good chat.
Thinking about her now, I can't help but feel it's one of those very special friendships which could possibly last a lifetime.
Instant friendships
Post a Comment