I'm one who is hugely against an over-commercialised wedding intended to show off one's status in society and affluence. I remember going to my cousin's wedding in Singapore, and everyone was helping arranging the flowers. When they were done, I took a look at all the flower arrangements and in my head went, "Dang, but the flower arrangement is rubbish!"
But what struck me at that moment was, it wasn't as beautiful as a professional florist work, but it was all incredibly beautiful because all my cousin's friends and family was happily involved in the wedding together.
And that was when I decided, if I ever get married, I want my wedding to be an amalgamated effort of everyone that is important to me and the groom.
May and Mark's wedding was exactly that!

May in a wedding gown her uncle made for her

The wedding ceremony in church.

May and Mark. Love Paul's expression as it was the moment where they waited for any objections towards the wedding
Cupcakes made by Ali. Looks gorgeous, taste just as good!
The wedding lunch was held in the garden of the church
Where everyone milled about while waiting for the ladies of the church to finish preparing lunch
And the men who were preparing the BBQ. Everything done by church people, nothing catered at all
The cutest boy ever in church. Dominic
Oh. That's me.

Lunch time

Carrying the cutest baby, Catherine-Rose and talking to her mom, who's from Trinidad

Everyone admiring the work of the people from church. May had put up the gazebo, planted all the plants herself. Those are desserts that was absolutely delicious. For the first time, I had a bit of everything!

And after a good meal, with delectable desserts, it's time for the English thing to do, have tea!