Uh oh... I'm addicted 

to caffeine!

Ooooohhh nooooooo...

I hate being dependent on anything, and I'm very annoyed to find out I've formed a physical dependency on caffeine!

It must be all that stupid tea I take every single day. For some reason, this week I've just been completely put off by tea and coffee because I'm tired of the taste, so I've drank hot water mixed with honey.

And it puzzled me, that despite having more rest and sleep than I usually have, I've felt constantly tired. I was whining to people about how tired I've been and people have, well, just thought of it as whining. But when I fell asleep almost immediately on my 20 minute train ride home yesterday, dozed off during prayer meeting (only for a short while), I knew I was really tired.

And this morning, as I walked from the train station to the office the right side of my head was pounding away. And I reaaaallly struggled in the morning because I was tired, listless, and the pounding headache was not getting any better.

So I decided to have one cup of coffee.


*POOF*



Gone was my headache and my tiredness.

Sigh.

Now I've got to carve out a plan on how to get rid of this addiction.