Water sports 

Yesterday evening, my office had a social event, where a group of us went for water sports in a nearby lake club. We did wakeboarding, kneeboarding and banana boating. My company's HR does a really good job in keeping employees happy. Normally, if we were to do what we did yesterday on our own, we would have to pay about £25, but because the company subsidised the cost, we only paid £5.



This is kneeboarding. They have structures around the lake, which the cables attached to it will pull you like a motorboat would






This is wakeboarding. A LOT tougher, because you have to make sure your feet is angled the right way, which the weight of the board in the water makes it difficult, your back leaned back correctly, and to prepare your arm for the force of the cable jerking you forward.

This was everyone excited at the start, while I, well, was trying to figure out how I was going to tackle the kneeboarding stunt.





This is me kneeboarding. Yup, I sucked. Sorry, let me correct that... I SUCK. Caps.