Mr and Mrs Wong spent a night at my place last night, the last stop of their honeymoon before they head back to Malaysia tonight.
Went to pick them up from the closest tube station, and was waving at them when I thought they saw me, but they looked on blankly. And in my head I went, "Oh no, my two blur sotongs..."
It was only when we were taking a picture together in my kitchen did I realise Tricia is my first good friend to visit me in UK! We spent a bit of time catching up. The other thing that made me happy besides catching up with a good friend is...
She told me I looked the same and didn't look I put on weight! :D
Mrs Wong always been well know as the nice girl who take care of ppl's feeling etc. So for ur last sentence...Hm....I doubted...haha!! :P
Posted by
StephyQ |
12:21 AM