Yummy yummy 

Yay, a colleague just passed me a couple of DVDs. Now, to find time to sit down and watch them.

I had the best meal ever since arriving London on Tuesday night. TzuAnne cooked a fantastic Malaysian Chinese meal, which I well and truly enjoyed. Maybe it is a good thing I don't cook well, it helps me to appreciate good food sooooo much more.

By 11.45am yesterday, I suddenly became extremely hungry, as in dizzy kind of hungry. And I dashed to heat up the leftover food from the dinner. I kept saying I was so hungry that my work buddy, MW, a much older (she has a daughter older than me) but very extroverted and comical English lady, started getting hungry as well.

When I came back to my desk with the lovely leftover of rice, curry chicken, scrambled eggs and vege, which smelled really really good, MW looked at me with salad in her mouth with a how-dare-you-you-spawn-of-hell facial expression.

What? Don't blame me for you being on a diet.