After work, I had to travel into Central London to pick up a document. At the train station, the attendant was asking me to pay £7+ for the ticket, to which I explained to him all the previous times I've traveled on the same ticket I was asking for I paid much less. He was not budging and insisting that the amount was right, and I tried explaining the situation 3 times at least.
I was quite surprised that my temper wasn't the least ruffled, and I was very patient in trying to be as clear as possible that I was not intent on paying extra.
Thankfully, his colleague sorted it out and I didn't have to pay extra.
When I got to the office where I needed to pick up the document, it wasn't with the reception as I was told it would be left. Calling the mobile, it went straight to the voicemail of the person who was supposed to leave the document with reception. The guard at the reception tried to look many times but found nothing, and finally, I managed to get through to the person's mobile, and he had forgotten about it and was very apologetic, since I had to travel all the way to the office to pick up the document.
Again, I was surprised by my tranquility and I was laughing as I told him that what was done was done.
I am actually, really quite amazed at how tranquil I felt today. And it occurred to me, it has been a week since I've cut back on my caffeine intake, and the first day I have not suffered from massive, throbbing headaches.
A M A Z I N G
Good girl! Get rid of the caffeine addiction whilst you are still young, yah :)
Posted by
CHARIS |
2:05 PM