Shameless I is 

I get along really well with a colleague who sits behind MW, who sits on my right. He was one of the first few who made me feel really welcomed when I first joined the company.

It so happened this afternoon we both swirled around on our chairs to face each other and my first reaction when we made eye contact was to frown at him and lift my index finger to my lips to shush him for the fun of it as I picked up the phone to make a call.

Just as my frown formed, my lips curled and my finger halfway to my lips, I saw him whip out a packet of sweets and lift it towards me to offer it at the same time so I quickly dropped my finger and my curling lips spread out widely and gave him a sweet smile to encourage him to gimme those sweets.

He gave me an earful for my incredible shamelessness. Didn't really care, I got the sweets.

flirty you is?


write a few dozen more posts like this and you can stitch them into a screenplay for a chick flick.

second career coming up...

jealous u is.

this is coming from someone who watched enchanted 3 times?!

Post a Comment