My souveniers 

It's been a week since I've got back from my break, but to honest, I don't in a sense feel 'settled' down yet.

A few days ago it occurred to me that I've had a steady stream of visitors every month (now who would have thought I would have so much rich friends visiting London?) and Yvonne was visiting for a few nights last week.

By the way, I love it (really) when a friendship gets to a stage where friends no longer asks, but tells you instead like how HuiMin said, "By the way, AhChan is coming down to London also and she's staying with you yeah."

I'm having another friend and her mom staying for a week and kicking myself out into the living room and then Yvonne comes back down at the end of the month again and next month I'll again have two VIPs staying in my 'hotel'.

I'm glad that I've got so many people visiting constantly but I do sometimes rue the fact that I've to give up my comfort zone to put them up. But thinking about it, it's probably the best thing they could do for me, to get me up and about and keep me from falling into a state of retrograde by me getting lazy in my comfort zone.

Having that many visitors has also had one advantage... most of the visitors leave a bit of token when they leave. It just so happens that most of them left their toothpaste. I counted it last night. I have 7 tubes of toothpaste thanks to my visitors.

Good. Save money, no need to buy toothpaste for the rest of the year.