Say what? 

I didn't realise it, but I actually did need the two and a half break I took to visit mom and sis in US and also to visit Newcastle. When I worked in my last company, taking a holiday could be even more stressful than not, because it meant that I would be piling up the work and I would return to the office from a holiday with a whole lot of mess I needed to attend to. So even throughout the holiday, there would be a sense of edginess.

But this time, the moment I flew out of London, I had completely put aside work and never once thought about it.

Evidence of this was when I went back to the office on Monday, stood outside the front door and realised...


...I can't for the life of me remember what my passcode is.


Thankfully there was someone who came by to open the door and let me in. I proceeded into the office, sat down in front of my PC and...


...I can't for the life of me remember what my log in password is.


Finally got IT to reset my password, tried to log in to a necessary software and...


...burrowed my face in my hands because my mind was completely and utterly blank. They had to reset all my passwords on Monday.


Got back into the swing of things soon enough, felt quite refreshed from the break, but hit new challenges at work. But good challenges. Challenges is always good.

US pics! pics! pics!!! =D

Post a Comment