I'm tired 

of eating. Yes, I'm partially affected by my time in UK where I eat to live and not live to eat.

And I'm tired of repeating my news over and over and OVER again. Visiting my ex-company the other day, every individual I met asked the same questions and I eventually decided to leave when I felt too tired of talking anymore. Made me wish I could just send a mass FAQ to everyone like I did when I left.

A friend snuck me into the office and I was glad to see familiar faces and after a year, nothing really changed. Most of them said I looked more 'prosperous' but surprisingly, a number of them said that I was 'glowing'. I guess the real difference is that I no longer look as haggard as I did slogging through the work there last time.

I missed the place and people though. If I ever came back to KL, I would go right back to this place I call "Hell". If lah. For now, I doubt that would happen anytime soon.