If you are like me and you enjoy your music (must say Eevon has influenced me a bit on that as music is her passion) and you're against piracy but also cost-sensitive as CDs can be quite expensive, let me recommend to you Victoria Music Centre in Bangsar Shopping Centre. They have got very good offers on their CDs, and some of them I can tell you will be considered cheap in UK.
At least this is my opinion only larh, because in the last 3 weeks whenever I meet friends in various shopping centres, I would always browse through music shops and none of them has any offers as good as VMC. They may not have the most extensive selections but it's reasonable. Although Yvonne and I found a really cheap Chinese CD in Speedy where original price was RM40++ and it was selling for RM9.90.
Music CD bargains
Post a Comment