Hyde Park Winter Wonderland 


I'm trying to make it a point to take more pictures to accompany the blog, since it makes things a little more interesting and family and friends can see what I'm seeing rather than them trying to imagine it.

Last Friday, I went to Hyde Park with Anna, where they were having a German Christmas market, which had food, drinks, rides, knick knacks, band playing Christmas music and a ice skating rink.

I must be getting old. Anna wanted to go on a ride but I was not keen. But also because the ride she wanted to go on was just going round and round and round in the air. I was not keen with the idea of getting motion sickness, which I can be prone to. Anyway, the weather was so cold, I probably get motion sickness and freeze. So no.

We had mulled wine, which was nice and warming. It was only a small little plastic cup, but we met one of Anna's German friends after that and she was talking about how she could only finish half the cup of the mulled wine which made Anna and I look at each other guiltily, because we had finish our own cups.

Afterwards, when we were in the tube on our way home, we both struggled a bit, because we were a bit sleepy from the wine.




Band playing Christmas songs




Anna's German friend's store selling German Christmas decoration

Labels: