Merry Christmas! 

I have successfully averted falling ill for another day!

And I have an ill-free Christmas day today! (I fell ill last year on Christmas morning and I was tethering last night)

Will be joining the church for the Christmas service this morning, after which a church member will drop me at cousin's place to join family for Christmas lunch. Will spend the weekend with them because I'll be joining the christening service of my godson, my cousin's third child.

Was so thrilled that they had asked me to be the godmom until my mother talked about all the time and effort (and trouble) that needs to be put in.

Hmm...

Nevermind. I'll be one of those eccentric godmoms who does things with no rhyme or reason.

Another church member will be picking me up from my aunt's place on Sunday afternoon to save me the trouble from taking public transport back to my place. Feel very blessed and loved!

Merry Christmas y'all!