New year right up ahead 

It's going to be 2009 soon and I feel excited.

I think it'll be a good year. There is something about having hope and possibilities. It makes me feel like I could do anything, be anything I want to be. If only I could be forever 26 and be and do everything that I want to do.

Benefit of having a much duller job than the previous one is that I have the luxury of anticipation and plan ahead.

I'm glad I don't have that many 'best friends'. They can be quite high maintenance sometimes. You know who you are.

happy new year 2009, ee wei

thanks flo, hope it'll be a blessed year to you too! :)

Blessed New Year, Ee Wei! Hope it's not too cold in London!

happy new year charis! it's freeeezing.

Aiyah...you say only, high maintenance, but you lurrrvvveeee your best friend wan. And you can't wait to spoil her each time you see her. Because why? Secretly you're revelling in the honor and privilege that not everyone has. See? You're special =D

Post a Comment