Good start to the New Year... again! 

I felt the calendar new year started with the right foot forward and the Chinese new year did not disappoint either!!!

But since CNY this year fell on a Monday, no celebration at all beside last Sunday at Shanx2's place. I don't really mind.

I was telling somebody about some classes I've been taking up and she asked me in an awed voice on where I find my energy to do all of that! That was the first time I paused and took stock what I've been packing my days with and realised last year I would have been incredibly daunted to do this much, but this year I've just eased into all of it without thinking.

I'm still quite impressed how God has helped me to make specific new year's resolutions and make specific plans around those and helping me to follow through it all.

And rather than find myself tired out from a hectic week, I actually feel quite energised overall! Except when the alarm goes off in the morning.