Yesterday Go Un said that the family (KiCheol and family) were feeling very tired from playing in the morning (which I had joined them). And they were all surprised to see me dashing out again in the afternoon when the other church members turned up for a snowball fight and seeing me running about playing. She was amazed at my energy.
Actually I was also quite amazed. But by the time evening came, I would have kicked myself in the butt if I had the energy because I forgot I had to cook for homegroup on Tuesday night and I was dead tired by then but still had to struggle to get the cooking done.
My body was aching incredibly on Tuesday, and I was suffering from a migraine the whole day. Good thing my boss was perfectly fine letting me and my team member to stay out of the office another day. Yes, I love how a few inches of snow can throw off the country this much!
I really do keep forgetting that I'm no longer a kid.
Body ache
Post a Comment