I'm dreaming of a white CNY 


This week has been reported to be what will be considered as the coldest spell London has ever had in the last 20 years and it'll be snowing today till Tuesday, and some areas are reported to see at least 15cm of snow.

I was visiting my aunt over the weekend, and as I headed back to my place this afternoon, I could really feel the iciness in the air!

And shortly after evening service at church, it started to snow heavily! And the picture above was taken just now.

Although I keep telling people I don't quite like snow, especially once it turns into dirty slush, I have to admit, there is something magical when it is snowing, and when you see the pristine white snow untouched on the ground.

The one thing I bet is on everyone's mind is whether we're going to be able to be 'snowed in' and can't go to school and work!!! Apparently it does happen, even with one inch of snow. My cousin's wife who is American thinks it funny how one inch of snow can cause a standstill in London when people in America and Canada contend with several feet of snow. But because London usually doesn't see snow, it does cause havoc to transportation systems.

I'm quite excited to see what it's going to be like for the next two days.