Ratatoo ee 

So there I was, happily watching Private Practise on the Internet, enjoying a quiet and relaxed Friday evening.

When I looked up.

And saw.

A






MOUSE looking up at me in a corner!!!!!!






I immediately jumped and opened the door and called for KICHEOL!!!!!!!!!




And we spent the next 10 minutes, me in one corner, Kicheol in the other, with a plastic bag covering his hand (-_-) trying to catch the mouse. Whenever the mouse ran towards me I would hop away shrieking. I finally ended up jumping on the bed shrieking. Work has been tiring me out. I just don't have enough energy to cope with drama.

The mouse ran out of my room finally, which was all I cared about. We tried looking for it in the kitchen where it ran towards to, but it disappeared.

Thing is.

I CHASED a mouse out of the house 2 nights ago!!! I thought it was the only one!!! Either it found a way to come right back in, and GREW (because I'm telling you, I don't think it's my imagination that this mouse is much bigger than the other because I remember thinking awwww... you're only a wee lil dormouse and this didn't looking anything as cute and small like that dormouse!) or there could be *shudder* more than 2 mice! What if it starts to multiply!?! What if there's a hole somewhere that could lead it back into my room and it nibbles at me while I'm sleeping!?!?

Yeah. Well. Hmm.

What you saw was a rat! Mice are different from rats. Hehe!

Actually, the one I chased out of the house was a dormouse - a small tiny weeny cutey that must have been trying to escape the cold. the second mouse seemed larger, but it is no rat. trust me, i've seen enough rats along jalan alor and the alleys of malaysia. this is not a rat!

i told my landlord about the mouse a week and a half ago i think, but he seemed to nearly not believe me for some reason. after last night's shrieking session by me, he's laid out at least a dozen different traps all around the house. urk... i hope i dont have to see any dead mouse body(s)

yeah, i've seen rats the size of cats before too. saw one at cousin's place once while heading to his attic. it didn't even bother to move when it saw me. just looked me right in the eyes. i backed down after it still didn't stir after 20 secs. haha!

Post a Comment