I'm considering of moving again. Not that I want to, but the flat has the master bedroom at one end, another room beside it and then mine.
Previously the two kids slept with their parents, and the middle room was a study room. But now the kids have been moved to the middle room, and the walls are so thin and children have no sense of the importance of peace and quiet.
They woke up about the same as me this morning but as I was preparing for work, they were chattering, laughing, making noises basically and I was so incredibly irked! When I'm tired, I'm cranky, and so in the mornings, I rarely strike up conversations with anybody because of that.
I was up already and technically they aren't disturbing me, so I held back my annoyance. But I told my landlord the first chance I got today that I will absolutely not tolerate my weekends to be disturbed and will snap at them if they dared.
So anyway, they're just kids and they're at that age where they should be allowed to be just kids no matter how cranky an old aunty I can be. So I spoke to my landlord about what could possibly be the best arrangement for everyone.
I love, absolutely love living in church. You just can't beat the 1 minute walk to service, having access to the piano, church backyard, church building, borrowing cutleries from the church kitchen when we need to. And I've also worked out a routine for work and moving all my stuff again is going to be such a hassle.
But... I reaaaally don't want to live with kids anymore.
To move or not to move?
Post a Comment