Hai. 

Mom went back yesterday and as Monday is a public holiday because of Easter, I spent today with quality me-time.

What did I do. Considering the fact I've been spending a lot of time sleeping the last few days, I was quite surprised that I didn't have a restful sleep last night because I was dreaming of a small black, and I mean black, woman chasing after me. So I woke up early.

I exercised. Cooked up a nice hearty breakfast. Spent time reading the Bible and praying (not too common a thing for some weeks already). Hung my laundry. Put in a fresh batch of laundry. Hung the second batch of laundry. Played on my xBox. Watched TVB dramas. Kept my laundry. Played the piano.

And I was ready to bang my head on the wall out of boredom.

-_-"

If I was in KL, I would have called somebody up and demanded to go "Yum Char!"

Or go jalan-jalan by myself in a shopping mall or something. Ask me go and dress up, walk to bus stop, take bus to tube station, take tube to central London and walk outside in the cold by myself dowan le. I'll pass.

Some more most people are away for Easter and some people are in Italy who messaged me yesterday about how much fun they are having. Pfft.

Hai.

Lucky got my xBox if not really hit my head on the wall d.

Ooooop... going to get to my next exciting activity for the day... ironing!!