Memories in the making 

A few things that has made me happy in the last 7 days:


1. Last Friday night I had dinner with Jess L and family. When I went over, Jess was telling me how she had invited some other people but they couldn't make it in the last minute so she asked her girls who they wanted to invite and they both said me! Yay! And Jess was really sweet, saying she had hoped they would say me. I did mention before my absolute favourite lil' person is Naomi L. Hannah L is a right charmer, but she's too busy in her world of fun to care about me.

As I was listening to Jess and another lady who was also having dinner at the house talk, Hannah burst out all of a sudden asked me accusingly, "Why are you listening to them!?! It's boring adult talk!" Hehe... the last time I was over at their place Hannah deplored to me not to do any boring adult talk.

Everyone in church loves the L family and I'm quite blessed that Naomi and I have a special friendship.


2. Jumping on the trampoline with Naomi and Hannah like a kid and still feel like a kid afterwards. All the working out has helped increase stamina and not a single muscle ached.


3. Uncle Ching from my ex-company MSNed me the other day out of the blue, and asked me if he could ask me some things about work. It was some process-related thing and when it came to processes I was Queen in my ex-team. The Fear of EyeBeeAm was great, forcing me to learn and memorise processes quickly and avoid making mistakes as much as I could.

I was a little surprised I did still remember quite a bit of it! Uncle Ching told me "You're still The Mentor lah!", making me feel happy I could still help a bit. I was also reading my blog archives when I was still with the company and mom was right, the most hardest periods of our lives can actually turn out to be good times.

I still miss Hell.


4. Having no reason but just felt like dancing early in the mornings.