The year of harvest 

After 6 years, I finally, for the first time, set my eyes on these pictures taken in Ming's birthday party. First time leh! I'm sure there were other pictures but no one has shared me their pictures of Ming's birthday!








There has also been rumours that there was a video of Ming's birthday, combined with the farewell BBQ at Mickey's place. But NO ONE has seen that video accept claims from Alvin that he edited it, passed a CD to Stephanie to pass it to Ming to pass it to me, but Ming claims he lost it (I think purposely wan). And Stephanie claims to have the unedited copy of it but as Cynthia once declared, she doesn't think the video actually exists, because no one seems to have seen but everyone without fail always asks about it, especially when fresh pictures of uni days emerge and people start reminiscing.

Uni days were fantastic :)

It was less than a year spent there, but worth every drop of it. The friendships, the laughter, the joy, and having so many of us embracing the Cross together, some before we met each other, many through the course of that year and beyond.

My most vivid memory will always be of the Friday night when Mickey led in times of singing praise and worship songs, and someone tapped my shoulder amidst the loud music to say that Yvonne decided to be a Christian. She was laughing and soon all of us were and as we sang the song "Heaven is in my Heart" all the girls start singing lustily, laughing and dancing. I remember because at that moment I felt a wild abandonment of decorum, felt people turn to stare at us dancing in a silly manner, but it didn't matter, because there was joy, in knowing a good friend joined us for all eternity.