Have been house-sitting for a couple who are away for a month in US. First night in their house alone and I felt just a little unsettled that I don't hear two kids bickering/singing/shouting in Korean gabble. I quickly got used to the silence though.
Yesterday, I went back to the other flat to get some stuff and was blocked by the 8yo girl who stood in front of the door, demanding where I was going with a slightly hurt look. She really didn't want me to leave.
Took me 5 minutes to shake her off, after I finally promised her I would be back the next evening. As I was walking home after work today, I was tempted to go straight to the couple's house but since I already promised HyeonMin I would be at the flat, I didn't want to get into the habit of breaking promises to kids.
But when I got to the flat, she and her brother were watching The Incredibles and barely gave me 5 seconds of their attention.
-_-
So much for being attached to me.
Haha! I thot being around guys would have taught u the same lesson...eg. Football...hehe!
Posted by
wolfdash |
6:41 PM