When I answer the phone and the loud nasal-like voice would ask (some might say shout at) me, "What's happening!?" So loudly I usually have to push the phone away from my ear to adjust to the sudden noise.
"I'm calling you because I felt the Holy Spirit prompt me!!! What mischief are you up to now!?!"
I wonder if yesterday the Holy Spirit was the one who prompted me. I'm sure He did.
I am truly blessed. I've been fully claimed.
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
How is it that everytime I speak with you, your words always hit some part of my heart and spirit?
I've already been feeling like I was running and not feeling as weary as I thought I should be (Isaiah 40:28-31) but doubt and fear sometimes caused a current in the air to shake me. Tonight You remind me yet again of Your hand ever firm on me and my days.
My feet are strengthened again and my steps sure and firm again. I will not be swept aside.