Road trip coming up 

The first six months of this year has been very quiet and felt like I disappeared into a molehill.

The second half the year is starting to feel like I'm making up for the first half!

Friends from church mentioned in the first half of not seeing much of me anymore. Still very much the case I'm afraid. So fret not my parents, it's not just you!

My colleague pointed out I've not had a proper break this year (while she's gone on three at least). Last big chunk of time off I had was when sis and mom was around, but even then I was not feeling well before they came and I had a major proposal to work on and cut back on the time off.

This week has been maddeningly busy and I am so glad this weekend I'll be going up to Scotland on a road trip with two friends!!!

Wooo HooOo!

I've got a bad habit though. I hate planning stuff. So I always try to push planning to someone else (I'm off to Hong Kong in September and Eevon's planning it NyaaAaHahaHhhaa). Last year trip to Paris I shoved it to KC. This Scotland trip I made Rizal do it!! See my habit?

So anyway. The only problem is everyone is always just too busy to do it, but I trust Eevon. She's a girl, she's capable and there is a reason why she has to do it.

Whereas for guys. Well. What can I say. KC did a pretty good job.

ONLY because he RECYCLED the itinerary another guy's girlfriend drew up for their trip a month before ours!!! Which worked fine. I'm pretty laid back and don't care too much about having too detailed trips.

Rizal. Well. Don't ever trust an EyeBeeMer to have time.

My other friend asked me last weekend what the plans are, how much does she have to pay, what are we going to do.

I looked at her and blinked. "Get back to you I will," my promise was.

I asked Rizal last night what the plans are, how much does she have to pay, what are we going to do.

He looked at me and blinked. "Err. Hop on...?"

-__-

"By the way Rizal, didn't you say you only booked the hotels for Sat and Sun night? But our plan is to return to London on Wednesday right? What about the other nights?"

"He he... free and easy?" spreads hands out like it's a wonderful surprise.

Blink. Blink.

"OK!"

Mental back up plan... drive to Newcastle and sleep in HuiMin's house if we have to pay exorbitant last minute prices for rooms. I'm bringing my sleeping bag in case. I don't know about the other two. Everyone for themselves. Dog eat dog world.

Wah. No pressure, no pressure. Err...

Post a Comment