A little card 

As I was rushing out of the house this morning (as I always do) my eye caught sight of something by the side of the door. An orange slip.

I picked it up and my heart went aawwwwwwwww.





11 yo Naomi L, made me a card just because.




The front, which are pictures of a stuffed Peter Rabbit



The dearest people to my heart in the UK is 85 yo Pam and 11yo Naomi. How sweet is Naomi!?

Last weekend I saw them after they've been away for what felt like ages and got lovely hugs from Naomi, Hannah and Jess, their mom. Sat with them during service and in the afternoon they asked me over for lunch but was at Paul and Claire's.

In the evening I was playing around with the kids and Naomi and Hannah were trying hard to persuade me to sleep over at their house. How I love those girls!