Manchester 

Dang. Road trip pictures has shown me how much weight I've put on. Yes ma, I'm going to go on a diet.

After Scotland we drove to Manchester so I could meet a friend of mine and Rizal could meet his cousin.

I met Japanese Chi last year when she was doing a course in the local university. She has since given birth to a baby boy who is just 5 weeks old!

It was lovely getting acquainted with baby Raimu! Although...










This was when he finally got tired of the attention and started bawling and I was frantically trying to calm him down.



After 30 minutes of trying every different ways of carrying him, he finally seemed to accept being held up by his shoulders and lifting him up and down for 10 minutes AND singing Amazing Grace to him.

-_-


I only knew the first two verses of the song so I had to keep singing it over and over. I did have some other songs to sing but he liked Amazing Grace the best.

He only slept for 15 measly minutes before he woke up and started bawling again!!! By that time I was desperate and passed him back to his mother and he calmed down just a little but still continued bawling. We made our goodbyes at that point.

Man... my respect for mothers just keeps going up and up.