New season 

I envy peers in Malaysia who don't have to work too hard in managing their lives - especially those who still live with parents. Especially those who don't need to juggle cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, buying groceries, working, ironing, planning, etc.

But I also think I am extremely blessed for having to do all that and failing to do a good job so that I can try, try and try again.

It's amazing thinking how my parents coped when they had me and my siblings and it reminds me that things can only get potentially tougher. Especially with someone like me who gets interested in all sort of different things and the moment I feel like I got the knack of juggling things, I then want to add more things into my juggling routine.

Still, I cannot help but shake this feeling that this new season in my life, with my move to 52, the church house (previously lived in the church flat - there is a difference!) marking this new season, is some how going to be an extremely good season.

I feel it in my bones.

ironically i miss that tokyo phase of my life where i had to do all of that, because it gave me such immense sense of esteem and accomplishment, especially having come from a much more protected background previously.

Post a Comment