We had a company meeting today and during the team building event we had to complete as much series of activities as we could to gain as much points as we could during a limited time frame. It comprised of physical, sensory, mental, etc type of activities.
A girl and I got ourselves busy with the mental activities, and one of them was to solve some anagrams that represented countries.
As I sat there staring at the jumbled words, my eyes would just glaze over them and suddenly I would see a word lifting from it and I would say, "I see KINGDOM!" And the other girl would be quick to work out that it was the United Kingdom.
Then another anagram we would stare at it for a while and I would say, "I see SOUTH!!!" And she pointed out it was South Korea.
And I realised, I've been trying to work out the anagram in my life at the moment, just like that.
Anagram
Post a Comment