Company Christmas party 08 

December was a heavy month. It's the end of the year, it's Christmas and everyone just wants any reason to wind down and party. I never spent so much time with my colleagues before with all the Christmas dinners and lunches.

This year the company annual Christmas party had a medieval theme to it and everyone was talking about it for weeks on what they would wear. One of my flatmates is pretty good with her hands and I was going to pay her to make me an outfit but another flatmate (thank God for 6 flatmates, they all have their different uses!) said she had a dress sitting in her wardrobe that I can use. So yay, without a penny spent!

Mine felt a bit like a cheat and really simple and ill fitting compared to what all the other girls wore to the party but hey, not a penny spent so yay!



Ben, Ross and Mark.


Amy, Hazel and John. Yes, scary. But you can't believe how beautiful he made me feel that night.