And so the exodus of 52 begins 

Italian Sara moved out of 52 today to move to Glasgow and be with her hopefully-future-fiancé. Boo. :(

The missionary family who owns 52 will be coming back indefinitely during the summer and everyone but 1 will have to move out. Sara is the first to go.

Sara was lively (read: loud and talkative), she always had a story to tell (usually a long one too), she was always willing to listen in turn though, and she always tried to give people some of her time. And she was always happy to help whenever she could. And she always tries to give me her Italian kisses when she knows I squirm with discomfort whenever she does that. The house already feels empty without her here.

At any rate, I have decided, Italians are most similar to Chinese people. So I always feel comfortable with Italians.

And Sara always makes me feel amaze and humbled. On the outset, it could almost seem she really has very little in life to boast about. No stable job, no great possessions, moving more than 20 times in the last 10 years, amazing life stories but it's almost as if, because she has no material things in her hands that she can boast of, she can only grab hold of the unseen hands of God.

She's one of the reason why I am wayyyyy excited about heaven. It's because of her I know reunions in heaven will be an absolute blast.