Kan is bright and full of energy and outgoing. When Paul had asked for a volunteer to demonstrate something at the pulpit during their first visit to the church, Kan had quickly volunteered from the back and went all the way to the front.
Ken is impassive most times, hardly makes any noise in public, and gives an unwavering stare unless he's bored or distracted. He likes to look over his parents' shoulder during service to stare at the people seated at the back.
Emmanuelle once remarked, "When he turns and stares at me, I find I'm telling myself, pay attention at the sermon Emmanuelle! Be a good example and don't let this baby know I'm not paying attention!"
Coastan is a big character and full of life and is always trying to say something to pull my leg. Kaori is just beautiful inside and out. When she was at my place for lunch, we had adjourned to the living room after the food and playing ping pong. She turned to Coastan and said, "Maybe we should get a ping pong table for a dining table (they had just moved to the neighbourhood and were waiting for a table to be delivered)."
I grinned. She's my kind of girl.

I felt bad that Ken was my favourite of the two and loved cuddling him and spending time with him but thankfully Kan was all boy, and obviously enjoyed spending time with Martin. Ken decided he liked calling my name and kept calling me for no reason at all.
Me and Ken
Martin and Kan