And for the rest of the day today I've been missing London a lot more than usual. Not for the first time, I tried imagining what life would be like if my path continued in London rather than Singapore.
Whenever work and stress hits a high note, the question of why did I come back here again would always arise in my head. I am only glad each time the answer is always the same.
In time to come, as it always does, I know I will raise my head with tears of thankfulness that God's plans is always infinitely better than I can imagine. Inevitably, I will always see how amazingly, God always meets my needs. Sometimes, the mechanism that allows my needs to be met was set to work decades before.
I don't know why He wants me in Singapore for this period, and why His plans did not remain with London. Life on earth is too short to care about such details. I'll have all eternity to have fun and enjoy life.
Side note: interestingly, lately all the backdrop of my dreams has been in foreign countries I've never been to. I wonder what that means?!
Labels: Random things