Roughing it out 

I've moved to my new place and there's no furnitures yet. Haven't had time to even think of furniture shopping.

My sister's investment in a quality sleeping bag has proven a worthwhile investment over and over in the last 24 months!

People keep asking me in disbelief if it's comfortable and my cousins laugh at me and tell me to get out of my London mode whenever I do something completely contrary to typical Singaporean culture, like walking to the shops to buy grocery when I can drive (they offered to let me take one of their cars).

You'll be surprised how much I enjoy sleeping out of my sleeping bag! It's comfortable enough to sleep through the night, and a tad bit uncomfortable enough that I can't easily roll back to sleep when my alarm goes off.

It's just the right combination to give me my needed rest without over-sleeping!






Labels: