Grrrrrrrrrrr.
I have this sense of dread that I will never escape this company.
Grrrrrrrrrrr.
Today was the first day of a part-time theology course that Pastor kicked me into doing. The good thing is the Pastor's Wife is in it as well and I dragged YYee to come along as well.
Rushed to the class after work and for the next 1.5 hours was fidgeting and dreaming away...
"I'm hungry..."
"I'm tired..."
"I would like a burger..."
"I could doodle a whole series of cartoon right now and call it the Chronicles of Ee Studying..."
"Look at that YYee all excited..."
And honestly. If you put YYee and me side by side, I was slumping throughout most of the class while YYee was all bright-eyed and excited. Whenever she turned around to grin about something I would give her a silent grunt look. Like this...
-____-
Hooo boy. It'll be an interesting 3 months. A real test, as I've always been a bad fidgety and dreamy student.