Little by little 

Work's been tough lately, and I felt so overwhelmed, I felt I needed to turn to Kathy to just pour my heart. Kathy is a truly gentle soul, who lately, has really learnt to pray really well. Her prayers always seem to be blind to the obvious, but brushes through all of it gently to pray over the real spiritual battles that hide behind the obvious.

The moment she prayed specifically over a matter I was no where near discerning, I just felt a spring in my heart, like it was suddenly released.

I feel a little more strength I did not think possible before I picked the phone up to call her.

And I'm learning little by little to trust in the Church to fight for me when I am too weak to stand by myself.

It is good, it is good. These are good days I live in.