Best place to be 

Ooooh all the drama at work!

My mom said I'm the only one in the family who complains like mad about my job and she wondered if it was just me.


-_-"


Then Pastor's Wife sms-ed me and said the problem seems to be if I keep encountering the same problems (Malaysia & Singapore).


-__-""


WELL. It IS the same company, style of management, culture and system!!! So the problems and complains ARE going to be the same.

In the last 10 months I've experienced panic/anxiety attacks and near nervous breakdowns. Everyday and night my thoughts are occupied with work. But today I was just musing about it. If I could turn back time, would I make the same decision of moving to Singapore to work?

Actually, I would.

The best place to be is always the place God wants you to be.

The irony of my job situation is, I'm convinced I don't fit the right profile for the job, which requires great levels of drive, discipline, focus, memory, meticulous attention to details, good levels of technical understanding and a head for mathematics.

Everything that I don't naturally come by. But, goodness gracious, by the time the Lord allows me to move on from this, I sure am going to be knocked into shape.