
With Tricia and CK and Baby
When Tricia's baby got restless, I picked her up to walk around the Chinese restaurant where Jimmy had his wedding lunch on Saturday.
I was a little surprised when a girl I knew of though not very well came to say hello and said something about how she has heard I had a lot to do with Tricia and family.
Tricia has been a good friend since uni days and I've known CK for a long time from IBA days. They came to know each other after I had convinced my uni mates to go for one of the iBridge camps that I was involved in for a few years and they met each other for the first time in one of those camps.
When it became obvious that there was a possibility of something happening between the both of them, Tricia and I had a long chat and I rationally pointed out each of their personal characteristics. Hearing those points coming out of myself, I nodded and told her that she should certainly give it a shot. And I think that conversation played a huge role in her decision.
I still joke about how her marriage, child and spanking big house is all because of me, but I didn't realise other people believed in it too!
For the first time in years, I caught up with the record number of friends on Saturday during Jimmy's wedding. I've not talked for that long a duration in years. It was slightly tiring, but satisfying.